PANEER TIKKA. Mrs.Vahchef is very fond of cooking and her Recipes are very unique and fit for busy women specially working women
Paneer tikka is an Indian dish made from chunks of paneer marinated in spices and grilled in a tandoor. It is a vegetarian alternative to chicken tikka and other meat dishes.
Hung yogurt 1 tbs
Chat masala 2 pinch
Cumin powder 2 pinch
Ginger garlic paste ¼ tsp
Coriander powder ¼ pinch
Garam masala 2 pinch
Kashmiri chilly powder ½ tsp
Salt To taste
Green bell pepper 1 nos
Yellow bell pepper 1 nos
Red bell pepper 1 nos
Onions 1 nos
Paneer(cubes) 10-15 nos
Oil 2 tsp
1. Take a bowl add hunk yogurt and mix nicely, add chat masala, cumin powder, ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, garam masala,
Kashmiri chilly powder, salt and mix nicely.
2. Cut bell pepper into cubes and onions into big pieces.
3. Add green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, onions and mix nicely so that masala coats nicely to vegetables.
4. Cut paneer into nice cubes and add to above masala bowl, and mix slightly, keep aside for 1 hour.
5. Take toothpick or skewer and press green bell pepper, paneer, onion, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, paneer like as shown in video and keep aside.
6. Heat oil in a pan, and arrange the paneer pieces and cook on sides until it is done.
7. Now transfer into in a serving plate and serve it.
Tags: PANEER TIKKA, mrs.vahchef vahchef wife recipes of mrs vahchef, house wife recipes, easy recipes for working women, daily cooking, sanjay thumma, ragini, indian food, PANEER TIKKA, Tandoori paneer tikka recipe, Tawa paneer tikka recipe, Paneer tikka recipe on stove top, Mutter paneer