Paneer Tikka | Easy To Make Veg Party Starter | Paneer Starter Recipes. Learn how to make 'Paneer Tikka', a very popular and easy to make starter recipe by chef Kanak.
Party tonight? Looking for crowd pleasing appetizer? Here's chef Kanak who brings you the recipe of the very popular 'Paneer Tikka'. This dish not only looks gorgeous but also tastes delectable with just the right mix of spices.
1 cup hung yogurt
1 tbsp ginger garlic - crushed
salt to taste
1/4 tsp carom seeds
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
1 tsp dry mango powder
1 tsp chaat masala
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp fennel seeds powder
1 tsp crushed fenugreek leaves
3 tbsp gram flour (besan)
2 - 3 tbsp oil for cooking and brushing
some fresh coriander
200 grams paneer cut into big cubes
1 big onion cut into cubes
1 big capsicum cut into cubes
2 tomatoes (seeds removed) cut into cubes
pinch of food colour (optional)
- In a bowl, add the hung yogurt.
- Add the ginger garlic paste to it along with salt, carom seeds, black pepper powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, corinder powder, garam masala, kashmiri red chilli powder, dry mango powder, chaat masala, lemon juice, fennel seeds powder, crushed fenugreek leaves, gram flour and some fresh coriander and whisk all the ingredients well. Also add little oil to the marinade.
- To this, add the paneer cubes, onion, capsicum and some fresh coriander and gently coat them with the marinade.
- Cover it and let it marinate in the refrigerator atleast for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Once marinated for enough time, pre heat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius for around 10 - 12 minutes.
- Using a skewer, skew the paneer pieces and the vegetables alternatively.
- Brush a non stick pan with some oil and place the skewers on it and keep flipping them from time to time.
- If using an oven, grill them for about 20 - 22 minutes. Keep flipping them from time to time and also brush some oil / butter on top if required.
- The tempting paneer tikka is ready to be served with some green chutney and onion rings on the side.
▬▬▬▬ Products I use in Kitchen/Recommend ▬▬▬▬
Gas Stove - http://amzn.to/2F1Bl7k
Kadai - http://amzn.to/2mV1eOo
Tawa - http://amzn.to/2FYHWAJ
Vegetable Chopper - http://amzn.to/2Dtz1cM
Frying Pan - http://amzn.to/2DnmraM
Cookware Set - http://amzn.to/2mUc8En
Cookware Set (Gifting) - http://amzn.to/2DoDGbJ
Induction Pressure Cooker - http://amzn.to/2EYSyOw
Hand Mixer - http://amzn.to/2F0P1zp
Oven Toaster Grill - http://amzn.to/2mUZFjK
Mixer Grinder - http://amzn.to/2Bi8AAG
Grill Sandwich Toaster - http://amzn.to/2BiwVq3
Silicon Muffin Moulds - http://amzn.to/2Bix5h9
Camera I use: http://amzn.to/2mV3zc8
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Kanak's Kitchen Menu ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Delicious Appetizers / Starters Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/UtVxqe
Healthy Vegetarian Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/ehEbMv
Easy To Cook Chicken Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/YOXUli
Authentic Chinese Recipes ➔ https://goo.gl/qnqrc2
Yummy and Lip Smacking Desserts ➔ https://goo.gl/Grgh01
Irresistible Healthy Sweets ➔ https://goo.gl/aBnAeH
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Social Media Links ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook ➔ https://www.facebook.com/kanakskitchen/
Instagram ➔ http://instagram.com/kanakskitchen/
Google+ ➔ https://plus.google.com/+KanaksKitchen
Twitter ➔ https://twitter.com/kanakskitchen
Subscribe here ➔ http://goo.gl/z8RCxr
Tags: Paneer Tikka | Easy To Make Veg Party Starter | Paneer Starter Recipes, paneer tikka, paneer tikka recipe, how to make paneer tikka, easy paneer tikka recipe, homemade paneer tikka recipe, restaurant style paneer tikka, authentic, paneer starter recipes, cottage cheese recipes, chicken tikka recipe, paneer tikka masala, veg starter recipes, non veg starters, chicken starters, paneer shashlik, party snacks, party starter, paneer tikka in microwave, paneer tikka in oven, paneer butter masala, paneer bhurji, grilled paneer